The Bartlett Family Adventure

The Bartlett Family Adventure is all about the moments that take my breath away as I grow in the glory of God, and live my life to the best of my ability while raising two rowdy boys. This blog is not just about me, it also includes stories of my family's daily adventures. We home school our boys, are trying to grow our fruits and vegetables, we are all on a journey to God, we are trying to live sustainably, and most importantly love the life we lead. Sometimes we stumble, but mostly I like to think we prevail. I am blogging to keep a sort of shared journal. Our life may be messy but it is perfect.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

By The Dashboard Light

Everyday I have been posting for the photo challenge but I wanted to do something different. If you don't mind taking a little ride straight down the rabbit hole with me here are my song choices for you.

The truth is that this video made me laugh and the crazier it got I was happy to dance until I was hungry. . .

It's Meat Loaf y'all! I love the '70's in fact I am thinking of teasing and feathering my hair. I know I will look like Farrah or Meat loaf or some weird combination.

Baby you can drive my car, but I get to pick the radio station. Beep beep beep Yeah! It could be a fun trip to no where.

You know I would turn the music up and sing along. You may try to tune me out but I am perstint and soon you'll be screaming along with me "Juke Box Hero with stars in eyes." Sing out, you know you want to dance and bang your head. It looks cooler then what it feels like. . .

I know you thought I would throw Hot blooded in here on the road trip. Sometimes I just want to slow it down after all of that wild screaming.

I swear this is the last Foriegner song. Well today. Ever feel like you are in the wrong decade? " It's you and me baby. Head games"

I don't know how we got here but I am having fun in the 70's flash back. Lean back friend and let the music take you away.You know I never knew how long this song was. You can totally live a whole life in this one crazy song...
On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair...

We are getting close to our destantion. I know it's tempting to throw me out of the car so you can listen to the sounds of silence but I am holding on and you know I have no shame. It is a gift.
I know this how your feeling right about now.
Sometimes you have to speak up and tell me to stop.

This one is for you. Cause I love you. You are free to go.

I hope you have a sweet day filled with love and laughter. Be well my friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment