The Bartlett Family Adventure

The Bartlett Family Adventure is all about the moments that take my breath away as I grow in the glory of God, and live my life to the best of my ability while raising two rowdy boys. This blog is not just about me, it also includes stories of my family's daily adventures. We home school our boys, are trying to grow our fruits and vegetables, we are all on a journey to God, we are trying to live sustainably, and most importantly love the life we lead. Sometimes we stumble, but mostly I like to think we prevail. I am blogging to keep a sort of shared journal. Our life may be messy but it is perfect.

Friday, May 18, 2012

18. something you made

Photo of the Day for the month of may

Day 18 Something I made

Well this is fun I make lots of things and share it with you. My children, my food, my mistakes, my poems, crochet wait it has been awhile since I posted a crochet project that I made.

The mermaid purse. I used this as a welcome gift when my mother in law came to visit.

I put a handmade soap from my favorite soap maker Hanson Family farms, half pint of home made jam, a small jar of homemade vanilla, and something else I can not remember. Anyway the point is it held all of that stuff perfectly.

I am thinking of making another one for me or another lucky friend but in different colors.

I wanted to show you the handle because it is so awesome. But I haven't learned all the functions on my camera. Thanks to my dear friend Erin I now know that little plant setting is a micro setting for close up detail shots. Thanks for the tip friend!

I hope your day is filled with creativity, Love, and laughter. Be well my friends.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you are welcome! Hope I was able to help. I just love this purse!!

    ReplyDelete