The Bartlett Family Adventure

The Bartlett Family Adventure is all about the moments that take my breath away as I grow in the glory of God, and live my life to the best of my ability while raising two rowdy boys. This blog is not just about me, it also includes stories of my family's daily adventures. We home school our boys, are trying to grow our fruits and vegetables, we are all on a journey to God, we are trying to live sustainably, and most importantly love the life we lead. Sometimes we stumble, but mostly I like to think we prevail. I am blogging to keep a sort of shared journal. Our life may be messy but it is perfect.

Monday, May 7, 2012

7. someone that inspires you

Photo Challenge for the month of May

Day 7 Someone that inspires you

Of course you can guess the person who inspires me.

My husband who believes in me more than I do. Who encourages me to follow my dreams and to believe in myself. Who has been known to say, "whatever makes you happy" in response to my crazy ideas or plans. I love you Mr. Bartlett.

My first born son who is passionate and encourages me to be better. I love you Mr. Bartlett.

My baby, I mean youngest child. Is honest and super stubborn inspires me to be Proud of being me.I love you Mr. Bartlett.


It is funny when I call for mister Bartlett around these parts all three of these boys answer. It is one of my favorite things. As for inspirational people I have three of the best people to look to for a little big idea or encouragement. Love is really an amazing thing. I am blessed to have so much around me. I thank god for these blessings every day.

I hope that you are inspired by someone you love today and that your day is filled with love and laughter. Be well my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment