The Bartlett Family Adventure

The Bartlett Family Adventure is all about the moments that take my breath away as I grow in the glory of God, and live my life to the best of my ability while raising two rowdy boys. This blog is not just about me, it also includes stories of my family's daily adventures. We home school our boys, are trying to grow our fruits and vegetables, we are all on a journey to God, we are trying to live sustainably, and most importantly love the life we lead. Sometimes we stumble, but mostly I like to think we prevail. I am blogging to keep a sort of shared journal. Our life may be messy but it is perfect.

Friday, March 22, 2013

March 21

21. Work

See this woman holding her little girl? That is my friend, the hardest working woman I have ever met. She inspires me. I have witnessed her work through tears and pain and she never complains. In this picture She is giving a tour to a group of homeschoolers, she is a rock star, steady and knowledgeable. She does not know how incredible she really is. You know what, I am proud to call her my friend.
For the record I am proud to call you my friend too, but for different reasons. You are special and unique and I would never try to change you because you are already perfect in your own way.

I hope your day is filled with inspiration, love, and laughter. Be well my friend.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful post! She sounds truly amazing and inspiring. Thank you for sharing such wonderful things about this great women. She is lucky to have you as a friend, too!

    I am proud to call you my friend as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erin! She is truly amazing, I learn so much from her all the time. I get to see how hard our future farming life is going to be and I am excited. I wish we could get started now.

      Delete