The Bartlett Family Adventure

The Bartlett Family Adventure is all about the moments that take my breath away as I grow in the glory of God, and live my life to the best of my ability while raising two rowdy boys. This blog is not just about me, it also includes stories of my family's daily adventures. We home school our boys, are trying to grow our fruits and vegetables, we are all on a journey to God, we are trying to live sustainably, and most importantly love the life we lead. Sometimes we stumble, but mostly I like to think we prevail. I am blogging to keep a sort of shared journal. Our life may be messy but it is perfect.

Monday, March 4, 2013

March 4

4. Lucky

I Can't Believe That You're In Love With Me
 
I heard this song today on Pandora and I knew what my post would be. This guy, my heart, my love, my husband. I am lucky to call him mine.
Here are the lyrics to the song above.
 
Your eyes so blue
Your kisses too
I never knew what they could do
I can't believe you're in love with me

You're telling everyone I know
I'm on your mind each place you go
They can't believe that you're in love with me
I have always placed you far above me
I just can't image that you love me
And after all is said and done
To think that I'm the lucky one
I can't believe you're in love with me
 
I hope that your day is filled with inspiration, love, and laughter. Be well my friends.

2 comments:

  1. Love it. I love how in love you two are! And I love the song.

    ReplyDelete