The Bartlett Family Adventure

The Bartlett Family Adventure is all about the moments that take my breath away as I grow in the glory of God, and live my life to the best of my ability while raising two rowdy boys. This blog is not just about me, it also includes stories of my family's daily adventures. We home school our boys, are trying to grow our fruits and vegetables, we are all on a journey to God, we are trying to live sustainably, and most importantly love the life we lead. Sometimes we stumble, but mostly I like to think we prevail. I am blogging to keep a sort of shared journal. Our life may be messy but it is perfect.

Friday, March 22, 2013

Recipe Tuesday will return soon....

I have recently discovered that there are a lot of people who do not know how to make things that I consider everyday staples like pizza dough, bread, spaghetti sauce, cream of mushroom soup, chicken broth, cookies, jelly, and other things so I am going to post recipes for how to make these things and more. If there is anything you want to learn how to make please leave a comment. I am happy to post those for you too besides I need some ideas too. Also I am going to start making cheese, okay cream cheese but it counts. Recipe Tuesday is making a return in April I think I am starting with spaghetti sauce.

I hope your day is filled with inspiration, love, and laughter. Be well friends.

2 comments:

  1. Are you serious? Cream cheese? Ooohhhh I love cream cheese! Haha So, as my request for recipes.....ALL of them! =)

    Seriously, I can not wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That narrows it down completely! I am making jelly with my friend who is coming to stay for the weekend so I will start with that!

      Delete