The Bartlett Family Adventure

The Bartlett Family Adventure is all about the moments that take my breath away as I grow in the glory of God, and live my life to the best of my ability while raising two rowdy boys. This blog is not just about me, it also includes stories of my family's daily adventures. We home school our boys, are trying to grow our fruits and vegetables, we are all on a journey to God, we are trying to live sustainably, and most importantly love the life we lead. Sometimes we stumble, but mostly I like to think we prevail. I am blogging to keep a sort of shared journal. Our life may be messy but it is perfect.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Le Mer

Every time Pandora plays this song I drift away on a cloud of dreams. I just wanted to share it with you today. La Mer by Chantal Chamberland.

Maybe I just love french jazz.

La mer

English Lyrics:

The sea

The sea,
We see dancing along the shores of clear bays,
Shimmers with silver
The sea
Changing shimmers
Under the rain

The sea
With the summer sky
Mix up her white horses
With the angels so pure
The infinite azure shepherdess
Sea

Sea
By the ponds
Those big wet reeds
See
Those white birds
And those rusty houses

The sea
Has cradled them
Along the shores of clear bays
And with a love song
The sea
Has rocked my heart for life
 
Maybe it is just a beautiful song.
 
I hope your day is filled with inspiration, love, and laughter. Be well my friends.

2 comments:

  1. That was beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing that. Love

    ReplyDelete