The Bartlett Family Adventure

The Bartlett Family Adventure is all about the moments that take my breath away as I grow in the glory of God, and live my life to the best of my ability while raising two rowdy boys. This blog is not just about me, it also includes stories of my family's daily adventures. We home school our boys, are trying to grow our fruits and vegetables, we are all on a journey to God, we are trying to live sustainably, and most importantly love the life we lead. Sometimes we stumble, but mostly I like to think we prevail. I am blogging to keep a sort of shared journal. Our life may be messy but it is perfect.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

March 13

13. Sound


This is the first song Pandora played for me today. The Thunder Rolls by Garth Brooks. Did you know it is hard to find a video for this on youtube? The second song Pandora played for me was Romeo And Juliet, Ballet in 4 Acts, Op.64 by Sergey Prokofiev. It's how I roll.
You can find Sergey Prokofiev on youtube. The whole ballet but since I gave up T.V. for lent I am sharing just the music today.

I hope that your day is filled with inspiration, love, and laughter. Be well my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment