The Bartlett Family Adventure

The Bartlett Family Adventure is all about the moments that take my breath away as I grow in the glory of God, and live my life to the best of my ability while raising two rowdy boys. This blog is not just about me, it also includes stories of my family's daily adventures. We home school our boys, are trying to grow our fruits and vegetables, we are all on a journey to God, we are trying to live sustainably, and most importantly love the life we lead. Sometimes we stumble, but mostly I like to think we prevail. I am blogging to keep a sort of shared journal. Our life may be messy but it is perfect.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Joy Dare

Today I found something truly wonderful on another blog I read faithfully. Ann Voskamp's Joy Dare. I am going to follow along. I found her Joy Dare on Facebook and here is the link to her blog http://www.aholyexperience.com/. This Joy Dare gives us an opportunity to find small pleasures around us and to be Thankful.

Today's Joy Dare is "To find 3 gifts blooming or budding"?


Pineapple Guava Flowers
Sunflowers

Tomatoes

Of course I went out to my garden to find the 3 blooming or budding gifts. I am always excited to see the wonderful new growth spurts the plants have gone through overnight. I love to see the large happy Sunflowers nodding good morning after waiting for months for a single flower. As you can see this sunflower plant decided to bloom lots of flowers. I love to see fruit flowers because that is a sign that we might actually get to eat something we have grown. I am thankful that our garden is growing, but I am also Thankful that my children are healthy, and that my husband loves to work in the garden so that we can grow our own food. Today I am blissfully content with all that our family has.

I hope that today is filled with joy, Love and Laughter. Be well my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment