The Bartlett Family Adventure

The Bartlett Family Adventure is all about the moments that take my breath away as I grow in the glory of God, and live my life to the best of my ability while raising two rowdy boys. This blog is not just about me, it also includes stories of my family's daily adventures. We home school our boys, are trying to grow our fruits and vegetables, we are all on a journey to God, we are trying to live sustainably, and most importantly love the life we lead. Sometimes we stumble, but mostly I like to think we prevail. I am blogging to keep a sort of shared journal. Our life may be messy but it is perfect.

Friday, April 27, 2012

How about a song?

So tonight we are all sitting around the table playing Uno. James won twice in a row and then asked, "Can we play something not boring?" We have http://www.1035bobfm.com/listenlive/ playing in the background. You know they play anything.

 For you I picked I think I'm in Love by Eddie money

Have you ever heard a song hundreds of times and then the meaning changes one day out of the blue?
Na na na na nanana? Did you fall from a shooting star? This is not one of those songs. I still love it even when I play it 9004 times in a row. What? No I am not to old to listen to one song over and over again. Besides how else is my four year old going to learn all of the lyrics to
Hot blooded? I love it when he starts singing it while we are driving in the car with the radio off. "Hey mom! I'm hot blooded. Got a fever of 103. Hot blooded, Hot blooded" Really it is super cute. One of these days I am totally going to surprise you with a very current song.
This one is for you friends.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend filled with love and laughter. Be well my Friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment