The Bartlett Family Adventure

The Bartlett Family Adventure is all about the moments that take my breath away as I grow in the glory of God, and live my life to the best of my ability while raising two rowdy boys. This blog is not just about me, it also includes stories of my family's daily adventures. We home school our boys, are trying to grow our fruits and vegetables, we are all on a journey to God, we are trying to live sustainably, and most importantly love the life we lead. Sometimes we stumble, but mostly I like to think we prevail. I am blogging to keep a sort of shared journal. Our life may be messy but it is perfect.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Invitation

I love having company over at our house whether it is for dinner or a week of visiting. I love surprising my extended visitors with gift bags, or baskets depending on what I am currently in love with. This year I have found a new love for my sewing machine and handmade gifts. Which means you are likely to be gifted some random assorted things that you may or may not like. This year for Easter we have our Florida family coming in to help us celebrate. They will be here today. Here are some of the things they will be greeted with.

This year I made these tote bags. I am sure they will be good for beach trips.

I filled it with fresh towels, handmade soap from Hanson Family Farms, and a few other trinkets.

Believe it or not these bags are based on the personalities of the guests.

I made lots of pockets, because this friends like to pack everything.

Not a bag person or I can't find material I will find a nice basket.

This is filled with handmade gifts from the children.

I am really excited to see our wonderful visitors and I hope that they have a nice time visiting us.



I hope you have a very wonderful Easter weekend filled with love and laughter. Be well Friends

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE these! You did such and awesome job! And you are so gracious and thoughtful! I hope you enjoy your family's visit, and that you have a wonderful Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you had better plan a trip to see us Erin!

    ReplyDelete