The Bartlett Family Adventure

The Bartlett Family Adventure is all about the moments that take my breath away as I grow in the glory of God, and live my life to the best of my ability while raising two rowdy boys. This blog is not just about me, it also includes stories of my family's daily adventures. We home school our boys, are trying to grow our fruits and vegetables, we are all on a journey to God, we are trying to live sustainably, and most importantly love the life we lead. Sometimes we stumble, but mostly I like to think we prevail. I am blogging to keep a sort of shared journal. Our life may be messy but it is perfect.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Meal Plan Monday

I missed planning our weekly meals last week. It is amazing how quickly I have come to depend on know what is for dinner. Let me tell you trying to whip something delicious with little directions takes some major effort. You can't just decide what to make when the family is asking what is for dinner, or your belly is already growling. I am prepared this week, and armed with a wooden spoon and a cast iron frying pan. It's how I roll, in the kitchen that is. My favorite meal this week was Mushroom and Pablano Enchiladas. I didn't take the picture until I was half way through the plate then I turned it around to try to make it look pretty.



Weekly Menu

Monday
Spicy Vegetable Soup
Homemade Light Rye bread
Cantaloupe smoothie

Tuesday
Beans and Cornbread
From the Pioneer Woman
(I love her)

Wednesday
Ground Beef Welington
Steamed cabbage with butter
Jamie Oliver

Thursday
Mini shell pasta with creamy bacon and pea sauce
Jamie oliver
Homemade French bread I am sure

Friday
Spicy Tortilla Soup
Left over bread

Saturday
Garden Fresh Pizza
Better Homes and Gardens
Annual Recipes 2009

Sunday
Shrimp and Sausage Red Rice
Better Homes and Gardens
Annual Recipes 2010


I hope your week is filled with Love, Laughter, and Yummy meals!

No comments:

Post a Comment