The Bartlett Family Adventure

The Bartlett Family Adventure is all about the moments that take my breath away as I grow in the glory of God, and live my life to the best of my ability while raising two rowdy boys. This blog is not just about me, it also includes stories of my family's daily adventures. We home school our boys, are trying to grow our fruits and vegetables, we are all on a journey to God, we are trying to live sustainably, and most importantly love the life we lead. Sometimes we stumble, but mostly I like to think we prevail. I am blogging to keep a sort of shared journal. Our life may be messy but it is perfect.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Meal plan Monday

Last week went off the menu maybe three different times. I enjoy something a little different occasionally. I noticed that my family looks at the menu and likes knowing what is for dinner. So instead of the horrible question, "What's for dinner?" I hear are we having _____ tonight? Fill in the blank with a menu related item. Which is nice. My husband even made dinner one night although his were grilled sausages which were no where on the menu, I am always happy when he cooks. My favorite meal of last week was Open Faced Ratatouille sandwiches.

Monday
Pan Sausage and spinach frittata

Tuesday
Beef Tacos and Spanish rice

Wednesday
Spaghetti

Thursday
Open Faced Ratatouille

Friday
Pizza

Saturday
Lamb Meatballs in rich tomato sauce
(I didn't make this last week but I love these meatballs)

Sunday
Hamburgers and grilled veggies from the market

No comments:

Post a Comment