The Bartlett Family Adventure

The Bartlett Family Adventure is all about the moments that take my breath away as I grow in the glory of God, and live my life to the best of my ability while raising two rowdy boys. This blog is not just about me, it also includes stories of my family's daily adventures. We home school our boys, are trying to grow our fruits and vegetables, we are all on a journey to God, we are trying to live sustainably, and most importantly love the life we lead. Sometimes we stumble, but mostly I like to think we prevail. I am blogging to keep a sort of shared journal. Our life may be messy but it is perfect.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I am Happy.

This morning my husband left for work early. I was laying bed with James snuggled in next to me when I heard the tinkling noises coming from the kitchen. I thought that maybe Damian had woken up hungry and just listened to him move around. A few minutes past quietly and then my oldest child came walking through my bedroom door with a cup of hot coffee and a broad smile. Coffee in bed just because he loves me. My kids ask me if I am happy and this morning I am very happy. He then explained, "I asked Dad if I could make you coffee in bed last night and he set my alarm for 6:50 really early. I told him not to tell you. Did he?" I said, "No it was the most wonderful surprise." I am one very lucky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment