The Bartlett Family Adventure

The Bartlett Family Adventure is all about the moments that take my breath away as I grow in the glory of God, and live my life to the best of my ability while raising two rowdy boys. This blog is not just about me, it also includes stories of my family's daily adventures. We home school our boys, are trying to grow our fruits and vegetables, we are all on a journey to God, we are trying to live sustainably, and most importantly love the life we lead. Sometimes we stumble, but mostly I like to think we prevail. I am blogging to keep a sort of shared journal. Our life may be messy but it is perfect.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Meal plan monday

It is here again meal plan Monday. Last week I started on a Wednesday. I ended up changing a couple meals at the last minute because of poor planning but we did not eat out. So a couple of last weeks meals will be moved to this week. Before we move to this weeks menu a picture of Pizza Friday. Homemade crust topped with homemade sauce, eggplant, spinach and two wonderful kinds of cheese. It was a hit and as it turns out no body complains about their veggies if the vegetables are found on a pizza. Yum



Monday
Cowboy pastries using kabob meat and home grown lemon squash (Jamie Oliver)

Tuesday
Pork Tacos and refried beans and a random vegetable

Wednesday
Wacky Mac (vegetable pasta) with homemade spaghetti sauce and homemade bread sticks

Thursday
Pulled Pork Sandwiches with sweet potato fries

Friday
Pizza

Saturday
Baked chicken with Okra (From Greek Cooking)

Sunday
 Lamb meatballs in Rich tomato sauce and a nice leafy salad (From Greek Cooking)


I hope you have a great week filled with love and laughter! Peace be with you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment