The Bartlett Family Adventure

The Bartlett Family Adventure is all about the moments that take my breath away as I grow in the glory of God, and live my life to the best of my ability while raising two rowdy boys. This blog is not just about me, it also includes stories of my family's daily adventures. We home school our boys, are trying to grow our fruits and vegetables, we are all on a journey to God, we are trying to live sustainably, and most importantly love the life we lead. Sometimes we stumble, but mostly I like to think we prevail. I am blogging to keep a sort of shared journal. Our life may be messy but it is perfect.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

17 July Lessons Learned

Lessons Learned Take a picture of the prettiest Cornish pastie before you serve them. You never know how good it is until there is only one misshaped pastie left. For the record it was still yummy.


Cornish pasties are just as good at home as they are in a far off country. My boys even declared that they were better then peanut butter and bananas.

Now for the biggest lesson I learned this week. God will sometimes answer prayers directly through your child. Everyday I ask God to show me the path and to help me to lead my children to him. This week Damian wanted to say the Rosary and I knew that my prayers were answered. I will continue to pray for guidance. Now that I know God is listening I will be more thankful.


I hope your coming week is filled with Love and Laughter. Remember that God is Good.


http://celebratelifewithus.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment