The Bartlett Family Adventure

The Bartlett Family Adventure is all about the moments that take my breath away as I grow in the glory of God, and live my life to the best of my ability while raising two rowdy boys. This blog is not just about me, it also includes stories of my family's daily adventures. We home school our boys, are trying to grow our fruits and vegetables, we are all on a journey to God, we are trying to live sustainably, and most importantly love the life we lead. Sometimes we stumble, but mostly I like to think we prevail. I am blogging to keep a sort of shared journal. Our life may be messy but it is perfect.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Meal plan Monday

So I am starting to enjoy meal plans, but they are still used as general suggestions. I often look up at my board and think that does not sound good or that is going to take more time then I am willing to put in and quickly change it up. I always carry over my unused suggestions to the next week. My favorite meal from last week was Cornish Pasties. I think I will put up the basic recipe in another post. The pastie can be filled with your favorite ingredients and I am looking forward to filling them with all kinds of goodness. Before I begin the menu a picture of the Cornish pastie, I only wish I had taken a picture of the prettiest one before I ate it.


Monday
Baked Chicken with Okra

Tuesday
Beef Tacos


Wednesday
Chili

Thursday
Open Faced Ratatouille sandwiches

Friday
Pizza

Saturday
Chicken and rice casserole

Sunday
Lamb Meatballs in a Rich tomato sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment