The Bartlett Family Adventure

The Bartlett Family Adventure is all about the moments that take my breath away as I grow in the glory of God, and live my life to the best of my ability while raising two rowdy boys. This blog is not just about me, it also includes stories of my family's daily adventures. We home school our boys, are trying to grow our fruits and vegetables, we are all on a journey to God, we are trying to live sustainably, and most importantly love the life we lead. Sometimes we stumble, but mostly I like to think we prevail. I am blogging to keep a sort of shared journal. Our life may be messy but it is perfect.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

July 10-Lessons Learned

So on another blog that I read http://celebratelifewithus.blogspot.com/ (and love!) Karen decided to start a new theme for Sundays Lessons Learned during the week. I love this idea and the theme so I have decided to join in on the fun. I hope you will too. First a picture of my very own Indiana Jones


  • Our Neighborhood pool is quiet in the morning so we can play/ swim laps (me) without worrying about disturbing our neighbors fun.
  • Menu planning makes the question "What's for Dinner" easy to answer.
  • Making dinner at a regular time is easy when you know what is for dinner at lunchtime.
  • Let GOD worry for you. Somethings in life can not be changed even if you spend all your time worrying over an outcome. Give your worries to God and let him comfort you.
  • Saying the rosary before bed makes for a restful night.
  • There are never enough friends in the bed.

 God is Good. Remember to count your blessings and be thankful for both seen and unseen.

No comments:

Post a Comment