The Bartlett Family Adventure

The Bartlett Family Adventure is all about the moments that take my breath away as I grow in the glory of God, and live my life to the best of my ability while raising two rowdy boys. This blog is not just about me, it also includes stories of my family's daily adventures. We home school our boys, are trying to grow our fruits and vegetables, we are all on a journey to God, we are trying to live sustainably, and most importantly love the life we lead. Sometimes we stumble, but mostly I like to think we prevail. I am blogging to keep a sort of shared journal. Our life may be messy but it is perfect.

Friday, March 30, 2012

Beets

The most wonderful thing about growing your own food is sometimes you get something wonderful.

I get the man and those big red beets!

I can not wait to roast these sweet babies.

Maybe I will make a roasted root vegetable pizza.

How about a couple of beat songs?

Oh yes, Beet it!


Another one?

We got the beet!




The Beet goes on.                       
Wait for it . . .
You can't stop the beet.


Yeah I think I am funny.
Turn the beet around.

One more?

Eat to the beet.                             
Okay I promise to stop now but I did find a few other beat songs.


I hope you have a upbeet day that is filled with love and laughter! Be well my friends.





2 comments:

  1. Those look awesome!

    So thanks for sticking those songs in my head for the rest of the day =)

    Now every time I see beets, I am going to start singing "Turn the beat around..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually sing to my food. It makes it taste better.

    ReplyDelete