The Bartlett Family Adventure

The Bartlett Family Adventure is all about the moments that take my breath away as I grow in the glory of God, and live my life to the best of my ability while raising two rowdy boys. This blog is not just about me, it also includes stories of my family's daily adventures. We home school our boys, are trying to grow our fruits and vegetables, we are all on a journey to God, we are trying to live sustainably, and most importantly love the life we lead. Sometimes we stumble, but mostly I like to think we prevail. I am blogging to keep a sort of shared journal. Our life may be messy but it is perfect.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Song of the day

I have been thinking of this song, well I fell in love with a hopeful farmer. It is a sweet song.




I love to remember all of the reasons that I fell in love with my husband. I am a lucky lady. Take a moment and remember all of those sweet things that made you fall in love and go ahead fall in love all over again. We have been married for just a little over ten years and sometimes it is a little hard to remember what it was about him that I loved so much I could not live with out him.

We were just two dumb kids and only half of us could legally drink.

I can honestly say that I love him more than I ever thought that I could when we got married. I am still just as happy and grateful that he chose me. These two people made these two people.


Friends I hope that today you are happy from the inside out and that it is filled with Love and Laughter. Be well my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment