The Bartlett Family Adventure

The Bartlett Family Adventure is all about the moments that take my breath away as I grow in the glory of God, and live my life to the best of my ability while raising two rowdy boys. This blog is not just about me, it also includes stories of my family's daily adventures. We home school our boys, are trying to grow our fruits and vegetables, we are all on a journey to God, we are trying to live sustainably, and most importantly love the life we lead. Sometimes we stumble, but mostly I like to think we prevail. I am blogging to keep a sort of shared journal. Our life may be messy but it is perfect.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hello 2013!

Hello 2013, it is very nice to meet you. I love that you are starting with a new promise and optimism. After all we survived the Mayan Apocalypse! Since I posted my resolutions yesterday I thought I would start this year with some numbers and reminders about how I started with my goals, so when I go searching for 2013's resolutions in December I will know how I started the year.

2013 Starting line. . .
1. Make a granny square blanket. My blog will start tomorrow on all of the details on the granny square blanket. I hope you will follow along and maybe make one too.
2. Work on paying down our debt. We are starting the year with about 168,000. That includes our mortgage but it counts as debt in my book.
3. I am going to focus on exercise this year. Couch 2 5k is my plan!
4. Lose a little weight to the tune of 12 pounds or so. Today I weighed in at 163.
 
This where I am starting 2013. I cannot wait to see where I finish! Well I can wait I would like to enjoy the year as much as possible.
 
Happy New Year Friends. What are your goals for the year? How are you starting the year?
 
I hope your day is filled with inspiration, love, and lots of laughter. Be Well my Friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment