The Bartlett Family Adventure

The Bartlett Family Adventure is all about the moments that take my breath away as I grow in the glory of God, and live my life to the best of my ability while raising two rowdy boys. This blog is not just about me, it also includes stories of my family's daily adventures. We home school our boys, are trying to grow our fruits and vegetables, we are all on a journey to God, we are trying to live sustainably, and most importantly love the life we lead. Sometimes we stumble, but mostly I like to think we prevail. I am blogging to keep a sort of shared journal. Our life may be messy but it is perfect.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 26: A picture of something that means a lot to you.

Day 26: A picture of something that means a lot to you.


I am not sure what do for this one. Going back to school means a lot to me. My mom took out of school when I was sixteen and I worked two jobs and gave it to her. When I left her house I always felt like I was lacking in my education. I had horrible grammar and atrocious spelling. All I have ever wanted to do was to become a writer. So the first thing I did was get my GED, and then I started college. When I started I felt like I needed to prove something and I was not focused on what I wanted to do. Plus because I was not talking to my mom I had to pay for school by working two jobs. I was barely getting by in my classes and after I got married I quit. We moved to Texas. England, Florida, and back to Texas where I have finally started school again. At the beginning of every class I get nervous and worry about my abilities. I have finished 3 classes with an A. I hope that I can continue keeping my grades up. This time I know I will finish and hopefully I will become a paid writer. With a little hard work dreams come true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment