The Bartlett Family Adventure

The Bartlett Family Adventure is all about the moments that take my breath away as I grow in the glory of God, and live my life to the best of my ability while raising two rowdy boys. This blog is not just about me, it also includes stories of my family's daily adventures. We home school our boys, are trying to grow our fruits and vegetables, we are all on a journey to God, we are trying to live sustainably, and most importantly love the life we lead. Sometimes we stumble, but mostly I like to think we prevail. I am blogging to keep a sort of shared journal. Our life may be messy but it is perfect.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day3: A picture of the cast from your favorite show.

Day3: A picture of the cast from your favorite show.

The Talk. We have analog T.V. we got it so the boys could watch sesame street but you know we don't get that channel. What we do get is CBS sometimes. I love this show. It feels like a show for women. Like you are part of the conversation. It isn't about controversial stuff and it is fun. I love the show. I don't watch many other shows so routinely mostly because I have to watch them online in my own time. The truth is I haven't made many friends in Texas yet and it is girl time. I am a bit lonely for girl talk. . . It will come in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment