The Bartlett Family Adventure

The Bartlett Family Adventure is all about the moments that take my breath away as I grow in the glory of God, and live my life to the best of my ability while raising two rowdy boys. This blog is not just about me, it also includes stories of my family's daily adventures. We home school our boys, are trying to grow our fruits and vegetables, we are all on a journey to God, we are trying to live sustainably, and most importantly love the life we lead. Sometimes we stumble, but mostly I like to think we prevail. I am blogging to keep a sort of shared journal. Our life may be messy but it is perfect.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 10: A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.

Day 10: A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.
This is Jessie.

Jessie, Tattoo guy in Hollywood, and me

Our tattoos.

 Once upon a time ago I was very spontaneous. My friend Jessie who I have known for over 10 years has been on the other end of my own random ideas. She has been my conscious, when I have needed her. I traveled to California from England to break up a deployment for both of us. My husband didn't go at the last minute but we had booked the tickets in advance so I went to see her. We went to Hollywood got lunch that included  a Mai Tai for me and a Bahama mama for her. After a lovely lunch we walked across the street and got matching tattoos. Believe or not they are a little different but not by much. We have had a lot of fun together. I wish that we lived closer so that our boys could be friends and get into trouble together. I miss her. Love you Jessie!

No comments:

Post a Comment