The Bartlett Family Adventure

The Bartlett Family Adventure is all about the moments that take my breath away as I grow in the glory of God, and live my life to the best of my ability while raising two rowdy boys. This blog is not just about me, it also includes stories of my family's daily adventures. We home school our boys, are trying to grow our fruits and vegetables, we are all on a journey to God, we are trying to live sustainably, and most importantly love the life we lead. Sometimes we stumble, but mostly I like to think we prevail. I am blogging to keep a sort of shared journal. Our life may be messy but it is perfect.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 1 Photo Challenge

Day 1: A photo of myself with 15 facts

1. I love this wig. I have always wanted crazy afro hair. I love when people wear their hair in unique free ways. I think it is incredible and I try to tell them when I can.

2. I don't where make up unless we are having pictures done or I have a rare date night with my husband.

3. I stopped wearing make up when I was 18. I was taking it off one night after work and I looked up at myself and decided to take the mask off and become myself.

4. I love socks! I always ask for socks for all holidays and for my birthday.

5. I wear my most colorful pair of socks when I am nervous or going for a check up at the doctors or the dentist.

6. I eat really healthy because I have always wanted to be a vegetarian.

7. I am strict on what my kids eat for their health.

8. When I go "home" to Oregon I eat some crazy fried unhealthy food that I would never eat any other time.

9. I don't eat meat one month out of the year because it makes me feel better about being a carnivore the other eleven months out of the year.

10. I love bright colors. They cheer me up so much that I painted my living room and kitchen brightly.

11. I love to cook everything. As long as I have a recipe I will make it.

12. I never follow a recipe.

13. I love to cook for other people. I love dinner guests.

14. When I set my mind on doing something I tend to jump all in and then think about what it means.

15. I love words. I write quotes in my journal out of books, off the radio, from movies, from my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment