The Bartlett Family Adventure

The Bartlett Family Adventure is all about the moments that take my breath away as I grow in the glory of God, and live my life to the best of my ability while raising two rowdy boys. This blog is not just about me, it also includes stories of my family's daily adventures. We home school our boys, are trying to grow our fruits and vegetables, we are all on a journey to God, we are trying to live sustainably, and most importantly love the life we lead. Sometimes we stumble, but mostly I like to think we prevail. I am blogging to keep a sort of shared journal. Our life may be messy but it is perfect.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Baby Flip flops

I know I have been quiet around here over the last week. My husband was home for a very long weekend and I was happy to spend the time with him. Also I got distracted by a new pattern I got from http://www.craftsy.com/pattern/crocheting/Accessory/Flip-Flops-for-Baby-Crochet-Pattern/1479.

I have a friend who is going to have a little baby girl. They live on an island. So I wanted to make these sweet flip flops for the baby. I am sure they will be to big for their little one but she will grow into them.

I hope they like these because I kind of want to make another pair or two for the baby.

I hope you are having a wonderful day filled with love and laughter. Be well my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment