The Bartlett Family Adventure

The Bartlett Family Adventure is all about the moments that take my breath away as I grow in the glory of God, and live my life to the best of my ability while raising two rowdy boys. This blog is not just about me, it also includes stories of my family's daily adventures. We home school our boys, are trying to grow our fruits and vegetables, we are all on a journey to God, we are trying to live sustainably, and most importantly love the life we lead. Sometimes we stumble, but mostly I like to think we prevail. I am blogging to keep a sort of shared journal. Our life may be messy but it is perfect.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Confessions

1. I just finished watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer
2. I like Spike better then Angel
3. Because he reminds me of my husband
4.Well the fact that he is willing to do anything for the woman he loves
5. I dislike the ending of the series
6. Spoilers... At the end Buffy is stabbed straight through and Spike is about to burn up Buff says I Love you. Spike says, No you don't but thanks for saying it.
7. Exact words, I am embarrassed
8. I think Buffy spent years protecting Spike and by the end of the series she really loved him.
9. I think, with her wound she should have stepped up and at least kissed him one last time.
10. I really think, she should have stayed with Spike and let the show end with them burning up together.
11. I think it would have tied the show up with a pretty bow.
12. I googled it, I seem to be alone in the opinion
13. Did you know there is some very weird season 8 comic book?
14. I am not going to read it.
15. I still find vampires creepy.
16 Even Spike.
17. It is different because Buffy died twice.
18. When her friends brought her back she dug her way out of the grave.
19. So technically, she is undead too.
20. I have thought about it more then I should.
21. My husband reads my blog.(Hi, honey I love you.)
22. I love http://www.craftsy.com/
23. I always hate short hair within a couple of weeks.
24. Bed head.
25. Not the good kind.
26. I am not sure how many confessions I have today
27. Maybe just to thirty.
28. Sometimes I let my kids eat chocolate cake for breakfast.
29. They think it is the best thing ever.
30. I keep crayons in my purse.

I hope you have a wonderful day filled with Love and Laughter. Be well my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment