The Bartlett Family Adventure

The Bartlett Family Adventure is all about the moments that take my breath away as I grow in the glory of God, and live my life to the best of my ability while raising two rowdy boys. This blog is not just about me, it also includes stories of my family's daily adventures. We home school our boys, are trying to grow our fruits and vegetables, we are all on a journey to God, we are trying to live sustainably, and most importantly love the life we lead. Sometimes we stumble, but mostly I like to think we prevail. I am blogging to keep a sort of shared journal. Our life may be messy but it is perfect.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

March Photo of the Day

I am so in! I wanted to do February's photo of the day but with a down computer it was not a practical to do. I am excited to be playing along. I also saw another one that is for foodies as you know I have a slight food obsession so I might try to do both or mix and match. It all depends on my mood. Either way I will only post one blog on the photo challenge a day. I still want to do my spring update. I am really excited because the trees are blooming, asparagus is growing, and my husband has added several new additions to our modest garden.

Here are the photo Challenges that I was talking about.

http://www.fatmumslim.com.au/2012/02/march-photo-day.html

I included both links under the pictures of the challenges. 

photo
http://www.purplecarrotkc.com/2012/02/march-photo-day-food-edition.html



I hope that your day is blessed with love and laughter! Be well my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment