The Bartlett Family Adventure

The Bartlett Family Adventure is all about the moments that take my breath away as I grow in the glory of God, and live my life to the best of my ability while raising two rowdy boys. This blog is not just about me, it also includes stories of my family's daily adventures. We home school our boys, are trying to grow our fruits and vegetables, we are all on a journey to God, we are trying to live sustainably, and most importantly love the life we lead. Sometimes we stumble, but mostly I like to think we prevail. I am blogging to keep a sort of shared journal. Our life may be messy but it is perfect.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Bad news travels in threes

My computer is dieing a slow and very painful death. We knew it last year but my husband managed to reset the computer to the factory settings. Life went on with out interruption. Yesterday my desktop refused to start. My heart began to race frantically because I have school work due by Sunday. I have all of my pictures saved on that computer, all of the extra school work for the kids, and well all that random stuff that I wanted to keep safe. Panic. You know that saying that bad things happens in threes? Well I got a speeding ticket yesterday while going down a hill for two blocks before a stop sign. Today my computer is rebelling. I hope that there isn't a third and final thing lurking around here.

Well the best thing to do is to turn it around. At least I get a new computer mine is almost six years old. The flowers are blooming, the trees are starting to bud, and God is good. I just need to find my rose colored glasses and remind myself that I have a good life and I am lucky enough to be surrounded by the people who love me.

I hope your week is going better than mine is, that your weekend is filled with Love and Laughter. Be well my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment