The Bartlett Family Adventure

The Bartlett Family Adventure is all about the moments that take my breath away as I grow in the glory of God, and live my life to the best of my ability while raising two rowdy boys. This blog is not just about me, it also includes stories of my family's daily adventures. We home school our boys, are trying to grow our fruits and vegetables, we are all on a journey to God, we are trying to live sustainably, and most importantly love the life we lead. Sometimes we stumble, but mostly I like to think we prevail. I am blogging to keep a sort of shared journal. Our life may be messy but it is perfect.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday, Monday

I made it to another weigh in Monday. I have to be honest my husband was gone this week so I only got on the treadmill twice but we went swimming once. I also did not do a great job at counting calories because I didn't do it at all. This is a new week and I can and will do better. This week I am going to focus on counting calories and drinking more water throughout the day. I am also going to be on the treadmill three days this week. 

Last week I weighed in at 166.6.
Today I am 164.4!

A two pound weight loss!

I decided to write my starting weight on my lose it jar to remind me of where I begin. So when the going gets tough I can look at it and know I am getting better.

I would love to know how you did last week if you are coming along on the journey with me. I hope you are even in a small way. You know a random tip I heard on Extreme Makeover Weight Loss addition is if you are craving sugar a lot give it up for a week. Because eating sugar causes you to crave it more and more. So the less you eat the better it is. I love that show. If you haven't seen it yet you should check it out on abc.com. It is truly inspiring.

I hope you week is full of satisfaction, love, and laughter. Be well my friends.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go on your 2 pound loss!! I like your jar idea! When the move is done, i hope I can tag along with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can too. I need to work on getting in my exercise. I would do better over all.

      Delete