The Bartlett Family Adventure

The Bartlett Family Adventure is all about the moments that take my breath away as I grow in the glory of God, and live my life to the best of my ability while raising two rowdy boys. This blog is not just about me, it also includes stories of my family's daily adventures. We home school our boys, are trying to grow our fruits and vegetables, we are all on a journey to God, we are trying to live sustainably, and most importantly love the life we lead. Sometimes we stumble, but mostly I like to think we prevail. I am blogging to keep a sort of shared journal. Our life may be messy but it is perfect.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

100 crochet flowers

I crochet everyday whether it is a single flower, a new hat, fun project, beard, or whatever fancy I found. I followed an inspriation on pinterest and found this free book on crochet flowers. I think it might be fifty of each knit and crochet flowers but I want to make one a day just to see if I can make all of them. Since I already have many time consuming hobbies I am not going to try the knited ones, yet.

http://issuu.com/lesliss/docs/100_flowers_to_knit_and_crochet/1Pinned Image


If you would like to try to I posted the link. I don't know if you can post a picture in the comments or not. I would love to see your finished flowers. I plan on making hair clips or adding them to various projects. I like crocheting flowers because it is a quick project so I know that it will be finished when I stop. Plus it is a great way to use up some left over yarn.

I hope you have a wonderful day filled with love and laughter. Be well my friends.

3 comments:

  1. That is so cool! I can not wait until I can do these. I am totally stealing your idea of hair clips. I want to make crocheted hibiscus clips. All different colored ones. Look, you got me all excited! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can do them! Give them a try start at the first crocheted flower and work your way down with me. Plus I can help if you get stuck on any part. I think flowers are so easy and they often help you master the more difficult stitches.

      Delete
  2. I am going to do a whole post on the different ways to attach the clip. I looked and not very many people are willing to share the secret, but I will. It is fun. Plus flowers are really easy. Do you think you will try to do the daily flowers with me? You can do them in any color or colors you already have.

    ReplyDelete