The Bartlett Family Adventure

The Bartlett Family Adventure is all about the moments that take my breath away as I grow in the glory of God, and live my life to the best of my ability while raising two rowdy boys. This blog is not just about me, it also includes stories of my family's daily adventures. We home school our boys, are trying to grow our fruits and vegetables, we are all on a journey to God, we are trying to live sustainably, and most importantly love the life we lead. Sometimes we stumble, but mostly I like to think we prevail. I am blogging to keep a sort of shared journal. Our life may be messy but it is perfect.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A day late and bad news on the rise

Last week was rough on me. Our animals we have a cat and a dog came in with fleas which caused me to have bath them every other day, plus laundry which is still not even close to being caught up from washing everything the cat can get into, cleaning, and to top it off my aunt flow came for her monthly visit. I ran a mile straight on Monday and did not get back on the treadmill until yesterday. I gained back the two pounds I took off. It is incredibly disheartening but today is a new day. I can make better choices and try again. I feel like I have been on this up and down ride for so long. I think I can lose this weight, I know I can lose this weight, I think I can, I think I can, I know I will. I just wanted to share my weight gain so that I would not lose focus and in some little way remain accountable.

I hope you are having a wonderful day filled with love and laughter. Be well my friends.

2 comments:

  1. Two steps forward, one step back. I know you will lose the weight you want to! I am sorry you had such a rough week. I hope it got better, and I can not wait to follow you on your continued success!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I am glad I am not alone in this journey. I have good news for my post tomorrow. Wrong day but I got side tracked with today's crocheted flower.

      Delete