The Bartlett Family Adventure

The Bartlett Family Adventure is all about the moments that take my breath away as I grow in the glory of God, and live my life to the best of my ability while raising two rowdy boys. This blog is not just about me, it also includes stories of my family's daily adventures. We home school our boys, are trying to grow our fruits and vegetables, we are all on a journey to God, we are trying to live sustainably, and most importantly love the life we lead. Sometimes we stumble, but mostly I like to think we prevail. I am blogging to keep a sort of shared journal. Our life may be messy but it is perfect.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Joy Dare

I think I need a little more joy in my life so I have decided to do the August Joy Dare. I will actively find the small details that I am thankful for each day. Ann Voskamp says, "Looking for all His good gifts! {Did you know that keeping a gratitude gift list is *guaranteed* to increase your happiness by 25%? Who in the world doesn't want that?}" You can find her on facebook here https://www.facebook.com/#!/onethousandgifts or on her website here http://onethousandgifts.com/. It is about learning to be more grateful and less bitter/ unhappy/ negetive/ whatever is weighing you down. Here is to the joy dare. I am hoping that it helps cheer me up out of my slump.






I hope that you will be inspired to join in the Joy Dare, together we can find happiness in all things. I hope you have a wonderful day filled with Love and Laughter. Be Well my Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment