The Bartlett Family Adventure

The Bartlett Family Adventure is all about the moments that take my breath away as I grow in the glory of God, and live my life to the best of my ability while raising two rowdy boys. This blog is not just about me, it also includes stories of my family's daily adventures. We home school our boys, are trying to grow our fruits and vegetables, we are all on a journey to God, we are trying to live sustainably, and most importantly love the life we lead. Sometimes we stumble, but mostly I like to think we prevail. I am blogging to keep a sort of shared journal. Our life may be messy but it is perfect.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Three Gifts eaten.

Day 2 of the Joy Dare: Three Gifts eaten

Every morning my husband makes coffee as soon as he gets up so that it will be ready for me when I get up and around. He has been doing this for ten or so years when he is home. So today's gift was nice to rememeber to be thankful to my husband for the little things he does for us.
Morning Coffee

Bowl of cherries, I gave one to each of my boys this morning.


Fresh cow milk that a dear friend gave me today.


Because music makes me happy the song of the day, and my son has been singing this all day.
I included the lyrics so sing along friends.

I hope you are having a wonderful day filled with love and laughter. Be well my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment