The Bartlett Family Adventure

The Bartlett Family Adventure is all about the moments that take my breath away as I grow in the glory of God, and live my life to the best of my ability while raising two rowdy boys. This blog is not just about me, it also includes stories of my family's daily adventures. We home school our boys, are trying to grow our fruits and vegetables, we are all on a journey to God, we are trying to live sustainably, and most importantly love the life we lead. Sometimes we stumble, but mostly I like to think we prevail. I am blogging to keep a sort of shared journal. Our life may be messy but it is perfect.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The radio is on

You know what I miss? The song of the day. So today is for music. I have the radio on, and a wooden spoon (for my microphone you can  use a brush if you like) ready. Today my friends I am feeling a little bit country. Let's start with a little red wine don't worry we won't run out tonight.


You and tequila make me crazy, One more is never enough (oh, yeah with a twang)
 
Hey girl, hey where are you going? Come back and sit back down. We could drink on it and sing a little louder!
 
Oh, this is my song. Okay not really but come on how can you not love Blake Shelton?
 
Hillbilly Bone. I think this video is hilarious. Watch it twice. I love that Blake is drinking straight out of the wine bottle.
 
This is when I tell you how much I love this song!
He's Mine. That one (I'll point at James or Damian) Got a wild-hair side and then some and it's no surprise what he's done.
 
 
Running through the backwood bare. Seriously we have not drank nearly enough yet.
 
I put put a spell on you because your mine. Oh dear I still get goosebumps when I hear that guitar solo in the middle of the song. The drums are so memerizing. I am swaying with my hands in the air. Oh yes I am singing and I point to you. I put spell on you
 
Someone told me long ago there's a calm before the storm. I know it's been coming for some time.
 
Okay I think I got lost on Youtube. I forgot how much I liked these songs!
 
I can be current. Oh, wait that's not country.I have no idea what the video has to do with the song. I still love it.  I'm at payphone trying to phone home.
 
Since I found Maroon 5 I had to post my husband favorite video from them. (Cause I love him!)
Oh yeah, So scared of breaking it you won't let it bend.
 
 
The truth is I have no idea what song to end on. . .
 
Oh wait. Somewhere over the rainbow. Sweet dream Friends!
 
I hope that your day is filled with love and laughter. Be well my friends.

2 comments:

  1. Good choices! Haven't heard much Blake Shelton....he is pretty good. Love CCR! Nice choice at the end....thanks for the little break from reality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What! I think Blake Shelton is funny. I say that like I know him. Some of his songs are funny.

    ReplyDelete