The Bartlett Family Adventure

The Bartlett Family Adventure is all about the moments that take my breath away as I grow in the glory of God, and live my life to the best of my ability while raising two rowdy boys. This blog is not just about me, it also includes stories of my family's daily adventures. We home school our boys, are trying to grow our fruits and vegetables, we are all on a journey to God, we are trying to live sustainably, and most importantly love the life we lead. Sometimes we stumble, but mostly I like to think we prevail. I am blogging to keep a sort of shared journal. Our life may be messy but it is perfect.

Friday, September 7, 2012

Bucket List

I randomly started thinking about the bucket list. So I decided to make my own including the things that I have already crossed off.


  • Visit Paris France
  • Order a coffee in perfect french at a cafe over looking the Eiffel tower
  • Go to the top of the Eiffel Tower
  • Live in another country
  • Visit London England
  • Travel the world
  • Visit Hong Kong
  • See the Great Wall
  • Visit Egypt
  • See the Pyramids
  • Visit Italy
  • See the Sistine Chapel
  • Visit Greece
  • Get a college education
  • Fall in love
  • Get Married
  • Have children
  • Write a book
  • Get published
  • Retire on a farm with my husband
  • Visit New York, New York
  • See a Broadway play
  • Learn to sew
  • Make my own clothes
  • Learn to cook
  • Buy a house
  • Home School my children to college
  • Learn how to milk a cow
  • Raise chickens
  • Grow all of our food
  • Learn to spin wool
  • Learn to make cheese
  • Learn to make soap
  • Learn how to knit a sweater
  • Raise happy, healthy, well adjusted boys
  • Be more out going
  • Learn to dance
  • Read all the great classics
So far this is what I have so far. I love to travel so it is mostly travel dreams. I think this is one list that evolves with time. I hope that I get to continue my adventure with my wonderful husband. If I am honest and I really try to be most of the crossed off items on my list is because he made them come true. I love him more today than I did when we got married almost eleven years ago. Do you have a bucket list? If so what is on yours?

I hope you are having a wonderful day filled with love and laughter. Be well my friends.

2 comments:

  1. Alright, that is weird. For the last few nights, my bucket list has been all I am thinking about. I have been debating on writing it out. We have some similar things! I love your list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say write it out. Do not foret the things you have crossed off the list already.

    ReplyDelete