The Bartlett Family Adventure

The Bartlett Family Adventure is all about the moments that take my breath away as I grow in the glory of God, and live my life to the best of my ability while raising two rowdy boys. This blog is not just about me, it also includes stories of my family's daily adventures. We home school our boys, are trying to grow our fruits and vegetables, we are all on a journey to God, we are trying to live sustainably, and most importantly love the life we lead. Sometimes we stumble, but mostly I like to think we prevail. I am blogging to keep a sort of shared journal. Our life may be messy but it is perfect.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

6 Jan 2010

Dinner was good I would have happily drowned in calories so I guess it was a good thing I had ten minutes to enjoy my Enchilada Verda or else I might have. I think today was a good day.

Breakfast- 52
Lunch- 625
Dinner-607
Snack-426
My total Calories Today-1284
My goal Calories- 1500
Over or under? Why?- Under because I skipped breakfast. I wanted cottage cheese and even went in to get it but it was missing in action.
The best part of today - Nap time.
The hardest part of today -Makeing dinner while watching four kids until two of the four asked to go outside. YES.
Food (I can't have) Cravings - I ate them all yesterday so no bad cravings today.
Best Advice of the week - Tomorrow is a new day.
Exercise - None today unless chasing kids count. I will be on the treadmill tomorrow no excuses.
Last Weeks goals -
Goals for the week - Run 3 miles in under forty minutes.
How I worked towards my goals - I didn't even try today. I am going to change my running days to tuesdays, thursdays and fridays to be able to stay on track.
Current Weight - 160
Next Weight in date- 31 Jan
Goal Weight loss for next weigh in - 3 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment