The Bartlett Family Adventure

The Bartlett Family Adventure is all about the moments that take my breath away as I grow in the glory of God, and live my life to the best of my ability while raising two rowdy boys. This blog is not just about me, it also includes stories of my family's daily adventures. We home school our boys, are trying to grow our fruits and vegetables, we are all on a journey to God, we are trying to live sustainably, and most importantly love the life we lead. Sometimes we stumble, but mostly I like to think we prevail. I am blogging to keep a sort of shared journal. Our life may be messy but it is perfect.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

5 Jan 2010

I am having a horrible time not eating the Christmas Candy this why diets suck. I was over my calories by almost 300. Oh well tomorrow is a new day. I think I can, I think I can. Yes I can...

Breakfast- 372
Lunch- 299
Dinner-677
Snack-426
My total Calories Today-1774
My goal Calories- 1500
Over or under? Why?- Over- Thin Mints and most of the box! I feel bad but as I finished them they won't tuant me anymore. I showed them!
The best part of today - The hour the boys were quiet.
The hardest part of today -I have a headach, which makes me grumpy.
Food (I can't have) Cravings - I failed on the restraining myself part of the day.
Best Advice of the week -
Exercise - None today unless cleaning counts and I think it should because it takes so much time and energy.
Last Weeks goals -
Goals for the week - Run 3 miles in under forty minutes.
How I worked towards my goals - Got on the treadmill Yesterday and I am hoping to get on it again tomorrow.
Current Weight - 160
Next Weight in date- 31 Jan
Goal Weight loss for next weigh in - 3 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment