The Bartlett Family Adventure

The Bartlett Family Adventure is all about the moments that take my breath away as I grow in the glory of God, and live my life to the best of my ability while raising two rowdy boys. This blog is not just about me, it also includes stories of my family's daily adventures. We home school our boys, are trying to grow our fruits and vegetables, we are all on a journey to God, we are trying to live sustainably, and most importantly love the life we lead. Sometimes we stumble, but mostly I like to think we prevail. I am blogging to keep a sort of shared journal. Our life may be messy but it is perfect.

Friday, September 13, 2013

Ninth Granny Square

Here is September's granny square. I think this one looks fun. Remember that if you do not like the square for the month you can do eight of your favorite square so far. Obviously this not a race or else I would be tailing the at the very end. Please take your time and be kind to yourself. I am looking forward to making this square. This can be done in one color, two colors, or three like it is shown in the video. If you are planning on doing a solid color or just two colors just watch the video all the way through so that you know what to expect.


Have fun!

I hope your day is filled with inspiration, love, and laughter. Be well my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment