The Bartlett Family Adventure

The Bartlett Family Adventure is all about the moments that take my breath away as I grow in the glory of God, and live my life to the best of my ability while raising two rowdy boys. This blog is not just about me, it also includes stories of my family's daily adventures. We home school our boys, are trying to grow our fruits and vegetables, we are all on a journey to God, we are trying to live sustainably, and most importantly love the life we lead. Sometimes we stumble, but mostly I like to think we prevail. I am blogging to keep a sort of shared journal. Our life may be messy but it is perfect.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Poetry Thursday

I have been writing poetry in my quiet moments. So I have decided to feature my Poetry on Thursdays. Some will be good, some will be bad, and some will just be. If I title the poems it will be at the end of the poem. Thank you for reading.


Fog is coming
creeping
over the grassy knolls
freezing the icy waters
Blinding all
who are seeking
the word is lost
in the grey
wolves are howling
all around
from everywhere
tearing the silence
ripping  shredding
all who hear
holding tightly
those who are dear
wishing hoping
crying praying
waiting
waiting
There is no peace in
the coming silence

Worry by Trisha Bartlett


I hope your day is filled with inspiration, love and laughter. Be well my friends.

2 comments:

  1. Good idea with poetry Thursday!!

    Definitely strikes emotion. Worry and anxiety. I really like this one. You have a wonderful, descriptive way of writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I love being able to have a creative space.

    ReplyDelete